Cardinal Innovations is excited to partner with community agencies and influencers to host a virtual awareness event for the communities of Vance, Granville, Franklin, Halifax, and Warren counties called Moving Forward Together: Virtual Northern Region Mental Health Awareness Event!
Do you want to learn about services available in your community?
Do you want to learn about COVID-19 Resources in your area?
Join us and our panel of experts on Thursday, May 28th, 2020 @ 1 – 2 pm for Moving Forward Together: Virtual Northern Region Mental Health Awareness Event! This virtual event is open to the public to call in or attend virtually. Registration is NOT required.
- Monica Kearney - Safe Space: Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Program
- Whitney Robertson - System of Care Coordinator Cardinal Innovations Healthcare
- Arthur Payne - Morse Clinic of Roanoke Rapids
- Amanda Burrafato – RI International
- Rhonda Mack – Therapeutic Alternatives, Inc.
- Tawanica Bullock – Parent & Community Advocate
You Can Participate In TWO (2) Ways:
1. Click The Computer/Tablet Link: https://cardinalinnovations.webex.com/cardinalinnovations/onstage/g.php?MTID=e6fd766352bffcc01ef739c21a1f02bac Enter Password: 1234
2. Call In: Dial 1-415-655-0003 US Toll -and- Enter Access Code: 471 547 538